EP 04: How To Feel Good In Your Space With Feng Shui Practitioner Susan Balaban
Susan Balaban is an Astrologer and Feng Shui practitioner who uses her readings to empower people to live their lives with authenticity. As a self-described skeptic of all things spiritual, Susan found a new, more conscious path after the death of her mother brought her to the doorway of a Shaman who introduced her to the world of spirit. Susan found her calling in studying Black Hat Sect Feng Shui, which comes from the Bon tradition in Tibet and emphasizes following the flow of Chi (energy) in your home. In this episode, Susan shares the core principles of Feng Shui and offers practical cures anyone can make to create more harmony and prosperity in their homes and in their lives!
Connect with Susan Balaban:
Connect with The Our Nature Podcast:
This podcast would not be possible without the group of talented individuals below. I offer them my sincerest thanks and love.
Produced by: Kevin Aguirre and Will Wells
Graphics by: Tim LaSalle
Music by: Nick Ceglia
- Susan’s fascination with rocks and stones as a child
- How the death of her mother led her to a Shaman / set her on a new path
- Why the worst thing you can do is begin a spiritual process and stop halfway through
- How Susan got into Feng Shui after feeling stuck for a period of time
- The Black Sect Feng Shui tradition, which is about the psychology of spaces
- The core principles of Feng Shui
- The main spaces in your home where you spend most of the time should be facing a door so you see what’s coming and what’s leaving
- Put a mirror in back of your stove to welcome prosperity
- Piercing heart doors are two doorways lined up that create a build up of energy
- How mirrors change the consciousness of a space
- How changing your house, can change your consciousness
- What Susan would say to those skeptical about Feng Shui
- What happens during a Feng Shui consult
- How to scare off negative energy when you have slanted walls
- Marie Kondo’s relationship with Feng Shui
- Is Susan’s house Feng Shui?
- Why the thing you specialize in is the thing you have deficiency in
- How mobiles and ceiling fans help keep movement going in your space
- Dead space and why it isn’t great for your health
- One thing every person can do to Feng Shui their space
- Why Feng Shui can be the antidote to our age of anxiety
- Why it’s always important to use all the burners on your stove
- Why you should keep the entrance of your home welcoming
- The principle of “If you want to create something in your life, you have to make room for it.”
- Cures for changing your karma and your energy
- What Feng Shui says about family disagreements and how to cure them
Support The Our Nature Podcast:
Leave a review!
- Click on the podcast app
- Search the Our Nature Podcast
- Click on the show art
- Click the “Subscribe” button
- Scroll down and click “Write a Review”
- Write your review, click 5 stars :) and then click “send” - your review will typically appear in 24 hours
- Thank you! You just made my day
Spread the word!
Please follow @ournaturepodcast and share with family, friends, lovers, strangers, social friends.